– The cookies used by our websites and our apps are distinguished in the two types identified by the Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data (“Privacy Guarantor”) with general provision cd. “Cookies” provision of May 8, 2014, of which the Data Controller follows the requirements in terms of information and the need / methods for obtaining consent. In particular, this statement also represents the extension of the synthetic banner already displayed by the user when connecting to the website.
Based on the aforementioned provision of the Italian Privacy Authority, our websites use:
– Technical cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the site / app and / or the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. This category of cookies includes the analytics used by the site owner to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. For the use of this type of cookies, the user’s consent is not required, unless they expressly deny it for one or all technical cookies.
– The following profiling / non-technical cookies and / or other email tracking technologies are also used:
– Of third
Each of the listed third-party cookies can be deactivated directly from the browser settings.
To oppose the use of profiling tools other than cookies, please contact the following email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The use of additional persistent cookies and session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server ) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Site. I cd session cookies used by the site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
– RaceTime may activate cookies specially designed for “social networks”. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
– Cookies can be disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers. It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of RaceTime may not be usable.